Katharos Ministries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new forum is up!

3 posters

Go down

The new forum is up! Empty The new forum is up!

Post by KevinesKay Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Praise the Lord! Katharos Ministries is officially up and running. God has been very faithful. I was concerned that it would take a long time. But Forumotion made this process quick, easy, and free. A big thank you goes to this service.
KevinesKay
KevinesKay
Admin

Back to top Go down

The new forum is up! Empty Re: The new forum is up!

Post by Jayesseff Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:21 pm

Hola Kev,

Looks like I'm your first member! Ha! Ha! Praise God. Talk about a ground floor opportunity, lol!  Katharos..pure, strong. Good name. Looking forward to seeing lots of men set free and walking in the light!

...Scott
Jayesseff
Jayesseff

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinesKay Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:19 pm

Jayesseff wrote:Hola Kev,

Looks like I'm your first member! Ha! Ha! Praise God. Talk about a ground floor opportunity, lol!  Katharos..pure, strong. Good name. Looking forward to seeing lots of men set free and walking in the light!

...Scott

Thank you, Scott.  And welcome. Smile
KevinesKay
KevinesKay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinesKay Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:15 am

When I was in the Gospel Chorale at the University of Michigan, I had the privilege of attending a lot of singing events with various choirs.  Some were good and some or were just okay.  But what  made them good was their singing.  And the fact that some of these groups were dressed in expensive robes did not make them sing better.  I saw a lot of poorly dressed choirs do an amazing performance that put the elaborate dressers to shame.

To me a good forum is not one that looks good, but "sings" well.  And even if there are only a few people here, or a 1000, my vision for Katharos is deepness.  I desire for us to know one another; to be close friends; to talk to one another; to pray for one another; to be friends with one another; to have each other's backs.

It's this kind of atmosphere that will make Katharos shine.  How well this site looks on the outside is not as important as what impact it makes on the inside.

Thank you
KevinesKay
KevinesKay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NarrowDoor Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:48 am

I've got it up on Facebook and letting people know about it. If God wants it to happen it will.
NarrowDoor
NarrowDoor

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinesKay Fri May 06, 2016 9:31 pm

The leaders on Blazing Grace heard about this site.  Word travels fast. lol.

The pleasant surprise is that the administrator encouraged me to share our link on the "Resources Section" of their forum.  What a great extension of grace and acceptance on their part.  It gives me hope that we can actually co-exist and extend God's hope, love, and victory in a much bigger way.
KevinesKay
KevinesKay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NarrowDoor Sat May 07, 2016 2:57 pm

That is absolutely amazing and I see so many great things happening because of the unity. In retrospect I believe we actually can help one another grow. I've voiced my concerns with you about it and I'm on board with your decision to move forward. Congrats.
NarrowDoor
NarrowDoor

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinesKay Thu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm

All right everyone, this forum is moving now. I'm locking all threads and instructing everyone to join the new site. It is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pretty simple. I hope you like it.
KevinesKay
KevinesKay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down